The Muslim Brotherhood System: Illustration via the Privot Case
May 20, 2016
by Willy Wolsztain
More a religious political sect than a spiritual movement, founded in 1928 by the Egyptian Hassan al-Banna, the Muslim Brotherhood carries a totalitarian vision of the religion. In Europe they are attempting to Islamize society in a gradual manner, with their ultimate end the installation of a worldwide caliphate. In order to grasp their true nature, it is enough to observe up close the Muslim Fair of Brussels (FMB), one of their flagship annual events, along with the Moslem Expo (Antwerp) and the Muslim Expo (Charleroi).
Promotion of the female Muslim dress code, segregation of men and women during conferences, omnipresent prayers, Koranic rants. At the FMB there reigns an atmosphere of obscurantism, bigotry and conservatism. There the Aksahum Foundation supports the charitable works of Hamas. One can hear the diatribes of hate against Shi’ite Islam (Hassan Iquiousson at the FMB 2015). Anti-Semitic preachers are invited (FMB 2104, Muslim Expo, Charleroi 2016) Works by Youssef al-Qaradawi, the notorious leading thinker and spiritual guide of the Brotherhood, are distributed.
The founding father Hassan al-Banna always present
The ideology that permeates the Muslim Fair is inspired directly by the founding father, Hassan al-Banna. See his 1947 manifesto with its 50 programmed points. One will note in passing how many ideas also influence the Islamic political pressure in Europe (claims on the Islamic veil, segregation between the sexes, family law, censorship of media and art, etc.) A prophetic microcosm, the Fair prefigures the ideal macrocosm according to the Brotherhood, the exact opposite of a liberal Islam open to the values of individual liberty, democracy, humanism and progress.
We examine the Brotherhood career of the Islamologist Michael Privot. We have already dealt with his case elsewhere. In an exemplary manner, it illustrates the “Leninist perspective of taking control”, put into practice by the Brotherhood, to use the happy formula of the Egyptian historian, Tewfik Aclimandos.
A completely unusual approach for a member of the Brotherhood, Michael Privot carried out a Brotherhood “coming out” in 2008. In perfect contrast to the spectacle of the Muslim Fair, Privot presents the European Muslim Brotherhood, self-styled as “fed up with the virtues of democracy, human rights, the nation of laws and responsible citizenship”. Interviewed eight years later after having said he slammed the Brotherhood door, he gave us the same angelic serenade. He shows “the tip of the ear”, however. “One has to take the example of Millî Görüş.” Millî Görüş, the Turkish Islamist movement, conservative, totalitarian, close in spirit to the Muslim Brotherhood. Since 2012, Michael Privot claims to have broken with the Brotherhood. In truth, that is false. Right up to today he remains closely tied to the active Brotherhood structures in Belgium. And here is the proof.
According to a 2008 American report, “The Muslim Brotherhood in Belgium”, Michael Privot co-chaired the Forum of European Muslim Youth and Students Associations (FEMYSO), one of the top organizations linked to the Brotherhood. In 2004, he entered the administrative council of the Educational Islamic Cultural Complex of Verviers — Assahaba Mosque (CECIV) as treasurer, a few months after the establishment of this non-profit. In 2007 he became vice secretary. He only left the board of the CECIV at the beginning of 2015. Not without leaving behind him a person of confidence, namely Julie “Noor” Pascoet, who joined the board at the end of 2014 as secretary. She joined Hajib El Hajjaji see below, who then sat on the board of CECIV since 2010, as well as Frank “Amin” Hensch, president and imam of CECIV. Pascoet is also a close collaborator of Privot at the head of ENAR (European Network Against Racism), which he leads in a professional role. She worked for Islamic Relief Worldwide, a very important international charitable NGO linked to the Muslim Brotherhood.
April 4, 2019
Qatar Finances the Muslim Brotherhood in Italy. And in Return They Buy Our Arms
The book Qatar Papers, written by the French journalists Christian Chesnot and Georges Malbrunot, reveals the funding given by Doha in 2014 to mosques and Islamic centers in Europe: €72 million, of which €22 million went to Italy alone. The currency of exchange? The arsenal made in Italy.
The Italian press struggles to make the connections. Either it is not capable, or it is because it is in bad faith. That is demonstrated by the articles in Qatar Papers, the book written by the French journalists Christian Chesnot and Georges Malbrunot, which reveals the funding from Doha to mosques and Islamic centers in Europe in 2014: €72 million, of which €22 million went to Italy alone. This sounds the alarm of the newspapers on the links of Qatar and the Muslim Brotherhood. None of them recall our furnishing of arms to the Emir Al Thani: In a little more than a year, €9 billion in ships and helicopters. Perhaps that way explains to us better how things are, right? Qatar, for Italy, is a small Sparta in the Gulf. We are arming the emirate to the teeth, which is under embargo by Saudi Arabia and their allies in the Gulf, who accuse Doha, along with Turkey, of protecting the Muslim Brothers and their leader, Yusuf al Qaradawi, with their political Islam considered a lethal trap for the absolute monarchies of the region.
In little more than one year we have sold Doha 7 Fincantieri warships for €4 billion, 28 NH 90 (formerly Agusta Westland) helicopters for €3 billion; in addition, an agreement has been signed for 24 Typhoon fighters from the Europefighter consortium, of which Leonardo-Finmeccanica has a share of 36%. Planes, more than anything else, have also been sold to Saudi Arabia after a visit to London by the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salmon, who according to the CIA ordered the murder of the journalist Jamal Khashoggi. Here are some of the many motives: the tensions in the Gulf and Libya, for the emir of Qatar Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani, who for us has a relevant weight. We are a strategic ally. The emirate is a large producer of gas, in partnership with Iran — under American sanctions — and one of the largest foreign investors in Italy, where the Qataris have acquired fashion brands (Valentino), real estate, large hotels, and the Air Italy company, formerly Meridiana, of the Agha Khan.
The Qatar Investment Authority (Qia) is a colossus, whose assets are estimated at €335 billion. Italy certainly cannot be presumed to have treated it badly. Here it wants to proselytize among Muslims at the expense of the Saudis and other monarchies of the Gulf. It cannot shock; therefore, if, in the book by Malbrunot, a colleague and friend, kidnapped in Iraq in 2004 while we were together in Baghdad, a letter from Yusuf al Qaradawi is cited, in which the sheikh praises the Caim (Coordination of Islamic Associations of Milan) Monza and Brianza, and exhorts its recipients to donate generously to their representatives, Yassine Baradei and Davide Piccardo, noted promoters of Islam in Lombardy, to support their project to construct a large new Islamic center in Milan with a mosque and several educational centers.
The Muslim Brotherhood in Spain
by Maria Lozano Alia
“It is natural that Islam dominate, rather than be dominated, impose its law on all nations and extend its power over the entire planet”.
— Hassan al Banna
The Muslim Brotherhood has been the object of curiosity, study, tracking and fear in equal parts for the entirety of its history.
As is well known, the group was born in 1928 in Egypt, its leader being Hassan al-Banna, who is the source of the introductory quote, and who is considered the father of modern Islamism and the inspiration for the poorly-named “Arab Springs”.
And it is this paternity and its influence over extremists and violent groups (such as Hamas or Hezbollah) since their beginnings until today that has spawned a rejection of a large part of the West and also of current moderate Muslims.
Broadly speaking, and to establish an ideological framework, the Muslim Brotherhood can be defined as an organization which seeks the implementation of Islamic traditional values and sharia as a fundamental regulation of the human being to counter the deterioration of Islamic societies which began with contamination from the West and colonialism. The Islamic faith, therefore, appears as a nexus, guide and norm among all the members of the Islamic faith, beyond national, political and geographical structures.
For the achievement of these objectives, political participation is articulated as the principal tool, although throughout their history, they have resorted to violence and terror on more than a few occasions, this fact being the determining factor motivating the split of the Brotherhood in some countries.
As a distinctive feature of this group, it is worth underlining the permanent creation of structures, organizations, and support services for the community, in a manner parallel to institutions such as schools, hospitals, and mosques with the aim of winning over society.
The first expansion beyond Egypt was realized in Syria, Palestine, Jordan and Lebanon in the 1940s. The conquest of Europe had to wait a few years longer, with the first Brothers arriving in Spain in the 1960s, as will be seen later.
We should first analyze the common patterns in all of the processes of expansion of the Brotherhood.
“It’s Their Interpretation of Islam”
by Michael Copeland
“Ah, but it’s their interpretation of Islam”, we are assured by smooth-talking muslim speakers. Journalists have picked this up, and dutifully write about “an extremist interpretation” that lies behind the latest atrocity. This assurance about interpretation is surprisingly successful. It is designed to make us doubt what Islam’s source texts mean, including — and this is the crafty part — those whose meaning is clear and obvious. We can easily be taken in by this appealing and fair-sounding assertion. It puts us off the scent. That is the idea.
First, it is necessary to clarify what is meant by an “interpretation”. If an instruction says “give away one tenth of your income to charity”, that does not require an interpretation. The meaning is quite clear, and the instruction can be exactly followed. An “interpretation” is different. Say a politician repeatedly evades an interviewer’s question with some bland generalisation. Eventually the interviewer says, “I’ll take that as a ‘No’”. That is an interpretation. It is quite a different matter from the straightforward following of what a text says.
Bearing in mind that the Koran — all of it — forms part of Islam’s law, how does the “interpretation” allegation stand up to the test?
Let us see. We can take commands and instructions from the Koran and Hadith and compare them with what muslim leaders and speakers say.
Koran 60:4 praises the “excellent pattern” shown by Ibrahim when he said (to the Jews):
“Between us and you enmity and hatred forever….”.
How do the spokesmen treat that?
- Osama bin Laden: “Enmity and hate shall forever reign between us.”
- Osama bin Laden: “Battle, animosity, and hatred — from the Muslim to the infidel — is the foundation of our religion.”
- islamqa.com: “Muslims in the West must have … enmity and hatred of the kaffirs.”
- Alminbar.com: “You should hate them, disown them and their religion.”
- Abu Usama, Birmingham: “No one loves the kuffaar. We hate kuffaar.”
- Anjem Choudary: “As a muslim I must have hatred for everything non-Islam.”
- Yousuf Makharzah, muslim cleric: “Animosity towards the Jews is an obligatory religious duty, and one of the signs of the believers.”
The Koran commands:
- “Kill the non-muslims wherever you find them” 9:5
- “Kill them wherever you overtake them, and expel them from wherever they have expelled you….” 2:191
What do the clerics say?
Michael Copeland sends this compilation, which will serve as a useful reference for anyone who wants to look at Islam without the PC blinders.
Islam’s Agenda: Muslims Speak
by Michael Copeland
- Islam is not like Christianity. Our Islam is politicalMullah Krekar
- Islam is politics or it is nothing. a very political religionKhomeini
- more than… religion …an ideological political movementChoudary
- Islam is not a race. It is an ideologyIbrahim Cooper, CAIR
- The only one law …anywhere… has to be IslamAbu Bakr, Australia
- Separation of religion and state is not an optionDr JS Idris, Sudan
- We are definitely a danger to democracyAbu Izzadeen
- Muslims reject democracy and secularism!placard
- democracy, liberalism, freedom… need to be destroyedChoudary
- Democracy go to Hellplacard
- Queen and Country — Go to Hell! Burn, Burn, USA!Al Muhajiroun
- Freedom go to Hellplacard
- Anglian Soldiers go to Hellplacard
- Crusader Army Go to Hellfireplacard
- British police go to Hellplacard
- abolition of man-made lawsQutb
- Koran is our lawMuslim Brotherhood motto
- destroying Western civilisationMuslim Brotherhood plan
- Down with Englandplacard
- There will be no House of CommonsC4 Undercover Mosque
- The mosques are our barracks, the faithful our soldiersErdogan
- Islamic Centre… to supply our battalionsMuslim Brotherhood plan
- I am a soldier7/7 bomber
- I’m a soldier of AllahLee Rigby’s killer
- Jaish-e-Mohammad (militant group) means ”Army of Mohammad”
- Muslims in the past conquered, invaded, and took over countries
- Islam is under obligation to gain power over nationsKhaldun
- Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments anywhere on the
- face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of
- Islam will return to Europe as a conqueror and victorQaradawi
- We shall conquer their countries … like it or not.M Ayed, Al Aqsa
- We are coming … to regain our land and purify it … of the unbelievers
- Fouad Belkacem, Sharia4Belgium
- Islam will invade Europe and America, smashing Western
- civilisation and replacing it with IslamM M Akef
- The Islamic movement … must take power as soon as it is morally
- strong enough … to destroy the non-Islamic powerA Izetbegovic
- Islam has never been a religion of peace, not even for a day…
- always … a religion of war and conflictal Baghdadi PhD Islam
- No peace can be made between us and kafirs. This what our holy
- book says. This what Allah says.Qaradawi
- Pursuing the kaffirs in their lands …fighting them if they do not
- When you fight, you killAbu Hamza
- Out of mosques wars should proceedKhomeini
- Prophet had a sword to kill peopleKhomeini
- Battle, animosity, and hatred —directed from the Muslim to the
- infidel—is the foundation of our religionOsama bin Laden
- Britain has always been Dar al Harb [Realm of War]Choudary
- We are at war7/7 bomber; Lee Rigby’s killer
- a permanent war institutionAl Azhar
- The sharia commands us to battle infidelsAyman al Zawahiri
- Muslims should not be in the kafir army: the kafir is the enemy
- Saudi Govt. ruling
- Oh Allah … kill them, down to the very last oneQaradawi
- warfare against the infidels is the highest expression of fidelity …
- it is obligatory for us to begin fighting with themHassan al Banna
- Nothing … is mentioned more than …fighting in the KoranChoudary
- Islam has the right to destroy all obstacles [to Islam]Qutb
- Jews and Christians are filthy. Their lives and property can be taken
- in jihad by the MuslimsYaser Qadhi, Tennessee
- love the Muslims and hate the Kuffaarmuslimsagainstvoting
- Muslims …must have … enmity and hatred of …kaffirsislamqa.com
- Enmity and hate shall forever reign between usOsama bin Laden
- You should hate them, disown them and their religionAlminbar
- No one loves the kuffaar. We hate kuffaar.Abu Usama, B’ham,
- As a Muslim I must have hatred for everything non-IslamChoudary
- Kuffar should be treated with contemptA Murad
- The Quran directly commands us to commit terrorismR H Hamida
- …to strike terror into the hearts of the enemies —Gen. S. K. Malik
- Terrorism is part of Islam!Abu Izzadeen
- Every Muslim is a potential terroristNassim ben Iman
- Every Muslim is a terroristZakir Naik
- The Management of SavageryIS manual
- Our terrorism is blessed, a divine callchild with dagger MEMRI
- There is a place for violence in IslamChoudary
- Violence is the heart of IslamAyatollah Yazdi
- Islam says: kill all of the kafirs. Jihad stands for killing all kafirs
- Islam is a religion of blood for the infidels. Kill them. Put them
- to the sword. Killing is a great Divine giftKhomeini
- Muslims must kill kafirs wherever they are unless they convert
- Ali Gomaa, Grand Mufti, Egypt
- The life of an unbeliever has no valueOmar Bakri
- Slaughter Jews wherever you find themHaj Amin al Husseini
- As for the Jews, you kill them physicallyAbdullah al-FaisalC4
- Allah, strike…the Christians … kill them to the last oneAl-Aqsa TV
- Islam’s goal is to kill JewsMufti Muhammad Hussein, PA
- killing you, fighting you, destroying you and terrorizing you, are
- all considered great legitimate duty in our religionKS Mohammed
- prepare for jihad and be the lovers of deathHassan al Banna
- If a lie is the only way … it is permittedAl Ghazali
- Using deception to mask intended goalsMuslim Brotherhood plan
- Smile at the infidels only to deceive themM Hassan
- War is deception. Deceive your enemyShukri Abu Bakr
- Act like you are his friend. Then kill himSheikh Muburak Gilani
Impose Sharia Law on All Mankind
- the nature of Islam to …impose its law on all nationsH al Banna
- Islam is the perfect system for all mankindplacard
- Does Islam or does it not force people by the power of the sword
- to submit? Yes!Osama bin Laden
- Eliminate … un-Islamic system … establish… IslamicMaududi
- It is a duty … making …the whole world IslamicH al-Banna
- Islam …seeks to alter the social order of the whole worldMaududi
- Establish Islamic Emiratesplacard
- Sharia is the way forwardChoudary
- Man-made law Go To Hell!Al Muhajiroun
- Use of Force in the light of QuranAbdul Alem Islahi
- practising Muslims … are above the law of the landM Carroll CAIR
- The Koran grants Muslims dominion over the worldH al Banna
- My religion doesn’t tolerate other religionAbu Bakr, Australia.
- Islam must dominate, and not be dominatedHassan al-Banna
- The Islamic State bears a kind of resemblance to the Fascist and
- Communist statesMaududi
- Non-Muslims have absolutely no right to seize the reins of power…
- Islam requires the earth, not just part, but the whole planetMaududi
- Yes, we will be masters of the world!Safwat Hegazy
- Mastership of the world!M Badie
- Islam will dominate the worldplacard
Forced Submission to Islam
- Holy war… a religious duty to convert everybody …by persuasion
- or by forceKhaldun
- Enforcement of power over the infidelsAbu Baseer, London
- All Christians must convert to IslamAbu Qaqa, Boko Haram
- Conversion to Islam or deathAl Baghdadi
- Christianity should be destroyed and wiped from the face of the
- earthSheik Farook al-Mohammedi
- War of conquest … to put Koranic law in powerKhomeini
- Muslims must grow in strength … then take overC 4 UM
- Islam is against nationalityKhomeini
- Muslim nation is one nation, to the exclusion of all othersplacard
- A Muslim has no nationality except his beliefQutb
- The day will come when we will rule AmericaIbrahim Mudeiris
- We will restore the Caliphate and you will pay jizyaNader Tamimi
- Peace is when the whole world is MuslimQutb
- Assimilation is a crime against humanityErdogan
- merciful to each other… violent to the kuffarErdogan
- Slavery is a part of IslamSaleh Al-Fawzan
- Enslavement is the penalty for disbeliefAshiq Ilahi
- Sex slaves are not forbiddenMecca Mufti
- It is permissible to take concubinesislamqa.com
- It is allowed to take women as slavesA. Shekau
- Their women are yours to take, legitimately. Allah made them
- yours. Why don’t you enslave their women?Saad al-Buraik
- The …spoils …includes men, women, children, wealthHuwayni
- Take their wives as war bootydemonstrator, Danish Embassy
- When I want a sex slave I go to the market and chooseHuwayni
Subjugation of Women
- it is permissible … sex… with a prepubescent girlwww.islamonline
- Any woman without a headscarf is asking to be rapedShahid Mehdi
- Husbands can hit their wivesislamqa.com
- The Sharia says ‘Beat them’Egypt TV
- Beating is my Quranic rightlawyer Egypt TV
For previous essays by Michael Copeland, see the Michael Copeland Archives.
In his latest essay Michael Copeland discusses what has been pointed out here repeatedly in the past: Islamic scriptures and teaching require believers to engage in sacred lying whenever it serves the cause of Islam.
Deception by Muslims: Learning Curve Needed
by Michael Copeland
“Act like you are his friend. Then kill him.”
So urged Sheikh Mubarak Gilani to his Muslim listeners concerning non-Muslims, kafirs. He was advocating two of Islam’s teachings: deception of kafirs and killing of kafirs.
Islamic deception has an Arabic name — taqiyya. It is a well-developed doctrine. In short it authorises Muslims to deceive the kafir in the cause of Islam. One of Islam’s most important theologians, Al Ghazali (1059-1111), set out the position a long time ago:
“Understand that lying is not wrong in itself. If a lie is the only way to achieve a good result [for Islam], it is permitted.”
“Permissible Lying” is how taqiyya is featured in the Manual of Islamic Law, Reliance of the Traveller (r4). In the Muslim Brotherhood’s secret “Strategic Plan”, the “Explanatory Memorandum”, it is included as “Using deception to mask intended goals”. It is part of their strategy for “destroying the Western civilisation from within”. This explosively important document was captured through alert police work.
An observant traffic officer in Maryland in 2004 saw a car being driven across the Chesapeake Bridge with a woman in a hijab taking a video of its structural members. He pulled it over. The driver was a Hamas activist. The driver and the passenger were arrested and their Virginia home searched. In a secret sub-basement was a stash of Arabic documents, including the Explanatory Memorandum. Subsequently this became critical evidence in the largest terrorist-funding case in American history, the Holy Land Foundation trial.
Islam’s doctrine of killing non-Muslims has been its blood-soaked track record for the last nearly 1,400 years. It cannot be missed. Islam’s history is one of repeated attack, killing, slave-taking, piracy, extortion, subjugation, humiliation and forced conversion of non-Muslim peoples, and the annihilation of their cultures. Churches, temples, and synagogues have been destroyed and triumphal mosques built in their stead. Great swathes of the Near East and North Africa that were previously Christian, even Spain and part of France, have been forced to be Islamic, with great cruelty and barbarism. Formerly Buddhist Afghanistan, Zoroastrian Persia, and Hindu India have all experienced the same. The process is in full swing in Nigeria, Myanmar, East Timor, the Philippines, Sudan, and elsewhere. The tainted BBC euphemise these conflicts as “separatist insurgencies”, but they are all instances of Islamic jihad.
Jack Merritt and Saskia Jones were deceived by Muslim jihadi Usman Khan. Khan had been imprisoned for planning terrorist mass murders. In prison he had claimed that that he wanted be rehabilitated. It was taqiyya. He joined a “Learning Together” programme in which the two were involved.
Unfortunately the “Learning Together” programme had not started on its own Learning Curve about Islam. The management had not informed either themselves or their personnel of basic Islamic doctrines. Had they done so, they would have been alerted not only to Islam’s Permissible Lying, but also, critically, to Islam’s standing instruction to kill kafirs.
Michael Copeland’s latest essay reminds me of two lines in “There is a War”, a song by Leonard Cohen: “There is a war between the ones who say there is a war / and the ones who say there isn’t.”
“We Are At War”
by Michael Copeland
“We are at war and I am a soldier,” said Mohammed Sidique Khan, one of the London 7/7 murderers. Lee Rigby’s killer told the court, “I am a soldier… This is a war… I’m a Soldier of Allah”.
Observers who are alert to Islam’s objectives have little difficulty in accepting this. Public broadcasters and politicians, by and large, though, do not accept it. They are uninformed: as a result they are incredulous. Stephen Sackur of BBC Newsnight scowled with disbelief when Anjem Choudary informed him that kafirs are not innocent — basic Islamic doctrine — and that Britain has always been the Realm of War. The BBC knows better, apparently. Recently in France the very well-informed Eric Zemmour insisted to his interviewer:
“Civil war! —Yes. We are in a civil war. — We are… excuse me!”
His interviewer did not appear to be convinced: perhaps he thinks he knows better. The media, and, more seriously, Western governments, have yet to receive the memo.
The blogger ECAW writes, “In 2005 four British born Muslims blew themselves up on the London transport system, killing 52 people, citing religious and political motivations. I was angry about it but was elsewhere, and otherwise engaged, and I went back to sleep.”
ECAW probably speaks for many, many more. Why did we go back to sleep? Was it anything to do with repeated assurances from our leaders that these four had misunderstood their Peaceful Religion, that they had warped, twisted, perverted it and so on — you know the rest? ECAW is no longer asleep. His acronym explains: “Everything Changed After Woolwich”.
But… but… but we cannot be at war. War means Arnold Schwarzenegger… and helicopters… and commandos… and tanks. Let’s face it: most of our mental images are owed to Hollywood, and we hardly even realise it. No. War is not all heroic and exciting. It does not need to be continuous: it can be gradual. Wars in the past dragged on for decades — the Thirty Years’ War, the Hundred Years’ War, the Napoleonic Wars. Islam itself is, by its own doctrines, in “a permanent war institution” against the West, which is “Dar al Harb”, the Realm of War. “Britain has always been Dar al Harb”, Anjem Choudary assured BBC Newsnight.
The US has suffered many jihad attacks: 9/11, Fort Hood, Little Rock, Chattanooga, San Bernardino, Boston Marathon, Orlando night club, van ramming in New York, subway bomber, and so on. Britain has undergone a large number of attacks: Lockerbie, London 7/7, London 21/7, the foiled airline liquid bomb attack, the fertilizer bomb plot, Glasgow airport, the London night club failed car bomb, the beheading of Lee Rigby, the beheading of Palmira Silva, the murders of young Kriss Donald, Charlene Downes and others, the anti-EDL bomb plot, the Manchester concert bomb. Add the ongoing taking of thousands of vulnerable underage girls as sex-slaves, including one murdered at home with her family at night by arson. Add all the assaults on young men, and the carving out of Muslim-only ghettoes by the aggressive thuggery of White Drive-Out. The picture emerges of widespread and sustained hostile actions, complete with multiple victims. How many attacks are needed to qualify as a war? Certainly a state of hostility exists, with casualties.
The autonomous city of Ceuta is one of two Spanish enclaves on the coast of North Africa (the other being Melilla) bordering on Morocco. Last week a group of migrants tried to break through the border and gain entrance to Spain, and thus the EU, by running a large van through a border post at full speed. Based on the footage of the aftermath, it looks like the culture-enrichers encountered strips of long metal spikes that obliterated their vehicle’s tires.
According to H. Numan, today the Barbary Coast has expanded to encompass the entire Western World.
It’s 1801 all over again
by H. Numan
At this moment the Dutch and other European governments have difficulty getting mohammedan nations to follow signed treaties. They are milked for all they are worth. It’s like going back into time to the 1800s when Barbary states did as they pleased. If you don’t learn from history, you have to do it all over again.
The Dutch government tried — in vain — to negotiate with Morocco to be able to deport Moroccan criminals back to their own country. The Moroccan government didn’t even want to receive a Dutch minister to talk about it. Other treaties are also not honored. For example, many Moroccans live on Dutch benefits for whatever reason. That can be disability, being unemployed, etc. Not a problem, they are entitled to it. However, you do have to declare all your possessions and financial accounts anywhere in the world. That’s what they don’t do. They consider possessions and money in Morocco (or in Turkey, or wherever) to be exempt. To do with whatever they feel like.
There is ample evidence that many Moroccan and Turkish nationals living in The Netherlands who claim benefits own real estate in their home countries. Or even have/run hotels there. Under Dutch law they have to declare those assets. The value would be deducted from their social benefits. Which would mean for them the end of their stay in Luilekkerland (candy land). One may be destitute in one country and claim benefits. Not if they own luxurious properties abroad, of course. That’s not how mohammedans like it. Infidels should pay their jizya humbly and without grumbling.
None of them sees this abuse of our social system as fraudulent. They merely collect their jizya. Nothing wrong with that. Neither do their governments. Both the Turkish and Moroccan authorities refuse to assist investigations into their citizens. Also, both Turkish and Moroccan law forbid their citizens to renounce nationality. It can be done — but it’s very very difficult to do so. Regardless of the fact that their citizens absolutely refuse to renounce their nationality.
We have the weird situation that several members of the Dutch parliament, including the chairman of the house, Khadija Arib, hold dual nationality. Mrs. Arib is both a Dutch and a Moroccan citizen. Likewise Ahmed Aboutaleb is the mayor of Rotterdam, with two nationalities. Dutch and Moroccan. Ahmed Marcouch is the mayor of the city of Arnhem. All of them flatly refuse to give up their original nationality.
It’s even worse than that. For example, Mr. Aboutaleb was interviewed. During the interview he was asked what he would do if his daughters were to come home with Dutch non-muslim boyfriends. He openly said that he would not accept that. His daughters will marry muslims. Period. Those are the words of our enlightened liberal mohammedan mayor of Rotterdam. He’s a moderate muslim. Just imagine a new mayor who’s less moderate … Abou was lucky to be interviewed by a progressive journalist. Image if he had been interviewed by a real journalist: he would have to answer the question ‘what would you do if your daughters came home with a
black very dark-skinned atheist boy from Suriname or the Antilles?’ He’s clever enough to not say: throw both of them off the nearest balcony. But that’s almost certainly what he would have thought.
Michael Copeland’s latest essay concerns slavery, especially sex slavery, under Islam, and the violence mandated to enforce it.
“And Take Their Wives as War Booty”
by Michael Copeland
“Bomb Denmark, so we can invade their country, and take their wives as war booty,” shouted a demonstrator hoarsely in London. He was recorded on a mobile, and the clip can be seen on the internet. Perhaps, just a little, he was performing for the camera: it has been known. How does that shout come across to us? Bombast? A revealing fantasy? A theatrical insult? Some sort of Old Testament curse? Most English hearers would react in such a way, not prepared to give it any more serious value, and just regard the shouter as out of touch with modern life.
Here is the surprise: he meant it. Though angry and excited, and staging a performance, he was deadly serious. The occasion was one of those organized rent-a-mob Islamic protests where the demonstrators obey instructions from the mosque to go out and cause a loud and aggressive disturbance, a “Day of Rage”. Once instructed, it becomes the “right” thing to do. As a result they would be beaten up if they did not do it. “Commanding the Right and Forbidding the Wrong,” in the Manual of Islamic Law, specifies that to enforce the “right” the Muslim is entitled to employ “threatening and intimidation” (q5.7). The next step is “directly hit or kick the person” (q5.8), after which comes “the armed assistance of others” (q5.9). All that violence is absolutely fine under Sharia, Islamic law, though it violates criminal law, as does so much else in Sharia. That “swift Islamic manner”, as Anjem Choudary describes it, is how Islamic law is enforced. Force is Islam’s prevailing theme:
“Does Islam, or does it not, force people by the power of the sword, to submit? Yes!”
wrote Osama bin Laden. The ancient scholar Ibn Khaldun decreed centuries ago:
“… holy war is a religious duty, … [to] convert everybody to Islam either by persuasion or by force.”
That is, of course, hardly a choice: it is compulsion. The Woolwich killer explained:
“We are forced by the Koran….”
Islam is submission to force, hence the sword emblem on the flag of Saudi Arabia and the badge of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Saracen of history is well known for his scimitar, which was no mere emblem: it was put to much use. Currently news item after news item from Syria’s civil war, many with images too gory to show on main channel bulletins, reveal Islam’s obsession with force. There is a need in the West to tune in, or try to tune in, to Islam’s unchanged seventh-century tribal mindset of force.
The idea of “wives as war booty” is foreign to Europeans, not something that is part of Western culture, but more like something from the Old Testament, from the harsh cultures of the Near East. It was not the Old Testament, however, that the shouter was quoting: he is a Muslim, after all, and Islam does not permit Bibles anywhere in their teaching. In certain Muslim states, such as Kyrgyzstan and Saudi Arabia, merely to possess one is a criminal offence: no “diversity” there. It is the Koran that is the source: it has a whole chapter entitled “Spoils of War”. Wives as war booty, part of desert tribal life, have remained a continuing feature of Islam from its seventh-century origins to this day:
“Slavery is a part of Islam. Slavery is part of jihad, and jihad will remain as long there is Islam”,
says Sheikh Saleh Al-Fawzan, eminent Saudi scholar of Islam. The Manual of Islamic Law (o9.13) makes it clear:
by Michael Copeland
“For peace to reign in the land, all Christians must convert to Islam. Allah has tasked all Muslims in Quran 9:29 to continue to attack Jews and Christians who refuse to believe in him and his messenger, Prophet Mohammed.”
Thus spoke the Nigerian Abu Qaqa, of “The People of the Prophet’s Tradition For Preaching and Jihad”, the Muslim group locally nicknamed Boko Haram, meaning “Western education is forbidden”. Is he mistaken about Islam’s task? No. This is no “distortion”, or “warped interpretation”. Here is the verse he cited, Koran 9:29:
“Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and his Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth [Islam] from those who were given the Scripture [Jews and Christians] — [fight] until they give the jizyah [extortion tax] with willing submission.”
The word translated “fight” means “fight to the death, kill”, Arabic speaker Ashraf Ramelah, of Voice of the Copts, explains. Abu Hamza, late of Finsbury Park mosque, confirms that “When you fight, you fight to kill, you kill” (BBC News, 7 Feb. 2006).
About fifty Christians in the fearfully persecuted Jos region took refuge in the home of their pastor. This was in July 2012. Armed members of “People… for… Jihad” came, entering the home and opening fire: then they burnt the house. The death toll later rose to sixty-three. The Rev. Dachollom Datiri, vice president of the Church of Christ in Nigeria, said:
“Fifty of our church members were killed in the church building where they had fled to take refuge. They were killed alongside the wife of the pastor and children.”
“It’s been a long-term thing planned by the Boko Haram. This is a jihadist movement with the agenda to Islamise the country. It is a jihad, a religious war against Christians for refusing to embrace Islam. So, they are using terrorism as a weapon. That is the reason you see that the target of their attacks are Christians and our churches.”
As both aggressor and victim make quite clear, Islamic Jihad is the motivation. The Koran, which is part of Islamic Law, commands (8:12):
“Strike terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve.”
Ragab Hilal Hamida, Egyptian MP, said in the Egyptian Parliament, January 2006:
“The Quran directly commands us to commit terrorism, so why are we afraid of it?” (www.americanthinker.com/2009/06/nonie_darwish_an_Arab_for_isra.html)
Yusuf al Qaradawi, spiritual adviser to the Muslim Brotherhood, explained:
The following essay by Michael Copeland was originally published at LibertyGB in 2013.
Islam: The Learning Curve
by Michael Copeland
We all have a learning curve when it comes to Islam, journalists especially. Consider this exchange, between Tim Marshall of Sky News and an insurgent prisoner in Syria (www.news.sky.com 8 Dec 2012). He asks him:
“What is the future in Syria for the minorities…?”
“O.K., they have three choices, either they became a Muslim, or they have to pay the jizya, or to be killed.”
“Wheesh!!” [or something, expressing surprise and disbelief]
“Do YOU believe this?” he asks incredulously, and to the interpreter, “Does HE believe this?”
“It is the reality,” the interpreter replies.
“Ya, but does HE believe that this is what SHOULD happen?”
“So, he believes in it, after having the khilafa [Caliphate] … until the Muslims they became strong, so they can impose that.”
“Is this what you WANT?” asks Marshall.
“And you BELIEVE this?”
This reaction is probably shared by most of us in the West, who doubtless find it as hard to believe as the reporter did. We, however, are at a great disadvantage: we are not acquainted with the teachings of Islam. How does the prisoner’s statement square with Islamic doctrine? He has surely got it all wrong, yes?
To the contrary: a resounding NO. He has got it all right. He is expressing what the source texts say.
Koran 9:5 (amongst many others) gives the clear instruction:
“….kill the People of the Book [Jews and Christians] wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent [convert to Islam], establish prayer, and give zakat [tithe money], let them [go] their way.”
Koran 9:29 commands Muslims to make non-Muslims submit, by force, into subordinate dhimmi status as second-class citizens. “Islam”, after all, means “Submission”.
“Fight those who do not …. adopt the religion of truth [Islam] … until they give the jizya [“protection” money extortion tax] with willing submission and feel themselves brought low.”
As Abu Hamza has explained, “When you fight, you fight to kill: you kill” (www.FaithFreedom.org 31 March 2012).
The following video from Italy makes it clear that the human traffickers are coordinating with NGO migrant ferries when they transport people to a rendezvous just off the coast of Libya.
An investigative journalist posed as a Tunisian and called the smugglers, using information gleaned from Facebook (yes, the traffickers have a Facebook page). The groups that advertise on social media are competing with one another for trade, so their productions are engineered to be as slick and appealing as possible to attract the potential customers.