At the end of Wednesday’s Defeat Jihad Summit, some of the invited speakers discussed the concept of “Radical Islam” (or “Islamism”, or “Islamic Fundamentalism”, etc.) vs. “Islam”, with no modifiers.
The excerpts below include contributions from the following people:
- Diana West, author of American Betrayal
- Major (ret.) Stephen Coughlin
- Robert Muise of the American Freedom Law Center
- Former federal prosecutor Andrew McCarthy
- Former CIA officer Clare Lopez
- Admiral (ret.) James “Ace” Lyons
- Stephen Coughlin again
- Fred Fleitz, Center for Security Policy
- Former FBI Special Agent John Guandolo
Many thanks to Vlad Tepes for editing and annotating this video:
There’s a lot that could be noted about what various speakers said in the above video. Rather than point out anything in particular, I’ll leave it to our readers to add any observations they might have in the comments.