On Monday I posted a report by our Hungarian correspondent László about his pushback against the Coronamadness in Budapest. A comment on that post prompted him to send this follow-up.
He notes: “I saw a comment on GoV by a ‘DAVIDK’, that made me write this study that aims to expose the deception of this comment and its kind. After writing and posting about 1,300 comments on COVID-19 on comment walls since the outbreak of the Covid-hoax, and having read tens of thousands of comments, I think I can spot some global patterns.”
Comment Wars: ‘I Know Someone Who Died of COVID’
How the Fake Average Joe Appears and Confuses You About the COVID Hoax
Nowadays we all know someone who claims on comment walls that he/she knows someone who died of Covid. While their claims are not completely unreal, we rarely know a single Covid death ourselves. There might be a larger scheme behind comments such as this. After all, this is a war on for the human mind, in all kinds of media. Why would comments be an exception? It has been revealed that China has used a comment army. So the possibility of such ongoing propaganda efforts cannot be disproven. I have a degree in consumer behaviour analysis and the psychology of advertising, and has worked in related fields. But this is all ugly conspiracy theory — do not read it!
I noticed a comment on GoV that looks fishy:
DAVIDK on February 1, 2021 at 9:58 pm said:
My wife is a Nurse,works right in the middle of it.People dying everyday there.IE. Cardiff,S. Wales. I agree that the rules are oppressive,and many millions have this china flu,over 500,000 people have died.There is a pandemic,wether large or small,its world wide. 14 worder.
I have seen a lot of similar comments on Hungarian comment walls. They appear when strong, factual arguments expose the Great Corona Lie. These comments all look similar, and seem to be artificially constructed according to a script. There follows the dissection of these comments, using the one above as an example (in red).
1) These comments all start with some personal detail, to sound credible (“my brother knows someone who”; or “I know somebody who suffers from Covid” HERE: “My wife is a Nurse,works right in the middle of it.”) Really? What a lucky coincidence. And what a strong weapon to debase someone else’s opinion. Notice that this claim is unproven, though.
Interestingly enough, you NEVER meet people like these in real life. That is why TPTB are pushing these stories: to counter your own experience in the global village. These comments create the illusion of a pseudo-family or pseudo-community. As the info they carry is the opposite of the everyday perceptions, the comments question common sense and serve a further, gaslighting function as well. One just goes mad and starts questioning one’s own view of the world — especially in given the social pressure produced by everyone behaving according to the centrally-ordered madness.
2) Then these comments usually make a statement: e.g. “this illness is very severe” — HERE: “People dying everyday there.” — Notice that this statement lacks hard facts, and is built on the lies the media sell us as facts. So this statement is a lie, which is already built on a new, enforced common (mis)perception. Actually, very few people die OF Covid, (as it is already common knowledge on GoV). So it is probably a lie.
3) They blend in some details that look true but cannot be and are not proven. HERE: “IE. Cardiff,S. Wales.”. Notice, that they do not provide specific more details of places or names that could identify the source.
4) They fix the common ground of agreement, deceptively: HERE: “I agree that the rules are oppressive, and many millions have this china flu,over 500,000 people have died”. Notice that the first part of the sentence is based on the theme of the above article GoV posted: “oppression”. This serves to stupefy the reader: you let your guard down, because you believe at his point that this is a true and friendly opinion. So they came near you, they have grabbed your coat: and thus in the same sentence they do the judo throw: “and many millions have this china flu,over 500,000 people have died”. Now, notice that this “info” is completely dumb, because it is superfluous: it should be general “knowledge” by now, since this pours from the media. Why would a genuine commenter make such a propaganda statement — especially a friendly person, especially on GoV? No way it is genuine.
Even if we presume that this commenter is a real, brainwashed Covid-zombie who really believes this part of the sentence, no sane person thinks it is necessary to state it. So it is propaganda again. Also, here he uses a created false perception as a ground of reference. So in one sentence — by connecting your actual perception of tyranny (“oppressive”) that he cannot refute — he smashes the validity of your reality with the second part of the sentence (number of infected and dead). Gaslighting again. And uses lies again (“500,000 people have died”) — this is factually not true: you have to divide it by 20 to get the real figure. (Ref.: summit.news/2020/08/31/cdc-covid-19-only-cause-mentioned-in-6-per-cent-of-total-coronavirus-deaths)
Here we also get a “number” (500,000) that looks like a fact, so we let our guards down even lower.
This point (4) always uses the actual situation and the common perception as a ground (“I agree that the rules are oppressive”). Some months ago it was something like “I agree that the masks are unpleasant but” or “I agree that the lockdowns are unpleasant, but…”
I call this (4) “the largest common (C19) denominator.” — where they find it, fix it and build on it. I define this as the lowest level of reality or pseudo-reality presumably accepted by the majority.
Here on GoV the presumption of the commenter is wrong: he mistargeted his audience. This is not the general public here that reads these pages, but the comment droid has only templated scripts. So he fails at this point in the eye of a thorough reader — and comments like this sometimes get exposed by other commenters, as pretended agreements.
5) They throw the final punch: HERE: “There is a pandemic,wether large or small,its world wide.” Here we are at the official narrative that is reinforced in this very comment. So much work (Corona Jihad) for this one poor conclusion in one comment. Come on! Notice how they lean and insist on the lowest level of exposed reality (“or small”) to enforce the narrative against common sense.
This is again the aforementioned “largest common (C19) denominator.” Or at least it strives to be. So actually this is the GOAL POST of the largest common (C19) denominator, the target. The ultimate tactical common (pseudo) perception (of the C19) they aim to build up: The Pandemic Planet
But in the larger strategy this is not the ultimate level of (pseudo) perception; they want to build new levels on it. (Planet Lockdown, Planet Prison and finally Planet Enslaved (by the vaccine passport, surveillance state etc.). But they unveil only one goal at a time, otherwise they would expose the PLANdemic and the strategy would collapse.
6) Usually these are unknown comment droids. In Hungarian comment walls these “knowledgeable” opinions that reinforce the official C19 propaganda come under new pseudonyms. And they disappear afterwards: they do not engage in conversation and give no reaction to the responses to their comments. And those names never come back again. They just move on — which goes to show that they do not have the ability to argue about the details, nor it is their goal. Propaganda is a one-layered, rigid hoax running over the system / society. It can change, but it cannot argue in real debates. So the comment droid most probably moves on to the next comment wall after dropping his lie-bomb.
7) The droid-comments cannot be disproven and are hard to expose. This is the ultimate gaslighting. Because in the lack of hard evidence you will be accused of being a conspiracy theorist if you doubt the validity of these propaganda comments.
The Global Village has been born: many people lack real communities, so the globalist propaganda machine exploits this weakness. They build pseudo-communities to help you satisfy this need: Covid-celebs, Covid-politicians, Covid-doctors serve the illusion of a larger family or a community of a tribe or village. Here you have the Covid-shamans that have the higher, unquestionable knowledge, the Covid-fathers who show the world and the way things are, the Covid-mothers who calm you down and feed you, Covid-brothers who share the same (un)reality, and other members of The Covid-tribe who serve as examples and other functions.
The Covid-comment droid is a Covid-brother, Covid-friend or other Covid-member of the Covid-tribe, who serves as the Social Medium — a peer-opinion. Peer pressure is known to be one of the most powerful consumer influences, and is also utilized in consumer marketing.
But the question remains: are these comments real? We can answer it by answering “DAVIDK” in the style of a subdued, gaslighted manner on this comment wall:
Sorry, dude, if I hurt you. I may be wrong. Some of the things you wrote I must agree with.
And we can answer it by answering “DAVIDK” in an informed manner on this comment wall:
While you claim a lot of things about yourself that you have not proven, you are certainly trying to reinforce the official lie that creates the Corona-hoax: the false number of Covid-dead. Source: CDC. “For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned,” states the CDC on its website: cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm
Now DAVIDK will not answer you, and will most probably vanish forever. And your comment will soon be deleted by the moderator.
Credentials (For Exposing Marketing / Propaganda Deceptions)
László got his bachelor’s degree in business administration, specializing in market research, consumer behaviour and the psychology of advertising. Some of his related jobs in past decades: he worked as a copywriter for ad campaigns in the framework of company-level marketing projects. He took part in, and later prepared and organized sales trainings for the sales staff of various multinational and medium-sized local companies. He also worked as the sales manager of a multinational B2B company.