We just received the following message from Dr. Srdja Trifkovic concerning his banishment from Canada on Thursday. He’s asking as many people as possible to protest what happened by writing emails to politicians and the media in Canada:
I am unable to send individual notes to my friends who have been kind enough to express their support after I was refused entry into Canada last Thursday.
Many have kindly offered to help. I would greatly appreciate if you did, not just as a gesture of support for me personally but also in defense of liberty and common decency. If you have a few minutes to spare please send a letter with your comments to:
- Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism [sic!] at Minister@cic.gc.ca;
- The Globe and Mail Political Section Editor Steve Wicary;
- the letters to the editor section of The National Post;
- your MP if you live in Canada; or
- the Canadian Embassy in your country of residence.
Please forward this message to anyone else who in your opinion may be willing to help.
Once again, my heartfelt thanks for your help and support.