I received an email from an attorney in Illinois who tells me that the image capture of Mrs. Obama’s dealings with the disciplinary board is an innocuous document which simply records her voluntary withdrawal from the practice law in Illinois.
The image I linked to from the ARDC (Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois) is titled Attorney’s Registration and Public Disciplinary Record and it is simply her formal registration as ‘inactive’. The court order aspect of the document is also simple; it is the formal acknowledgement by the Supreme Court of Illinois of her decision. So it was about “registration” and never concerned anything “disciplinary”.
Thus, in keeping with blogger etiquette I have de-linked from the image capture and marked my statement as erroneous in the body of the post below.
The rest of the story remains. That is,
- Mrs. Obama really does need more than a million dollars’ worth of taxpayer-funded salaried help for maintenance purposes.
- And she remains a grievance monger, etc.
- And now that I think of it, I still wish Hillary had won the nomination.
No doubt my fervent desire is no match for Hillary’s by-now wistful aspirations, but my sad what-might-have-been regret is running a close second to hers. Imagine what we’ve missed; the sheer entertainment value in the cat fights that would’ve have occurred between HRC and Nancy Pelosi were not to be. But had Hillary gotten the nomination and vote, it would have been Clinton vs. Pelosi, 24/7. Heck, since they’re going to take our bread away, the least the Dems could do is provide circuses.
But the reality remains: Hillary never stood a chance against the Chicago machine. When you consider the formidable power that the Clintons could muster, the fact that Obama wrested the Democrat nomination away from her speaks volumes about the gravitational pull of Cook County’s fierce Democrat political power.
Below the fold are the twenty-two intrepid souls who
Just to give you some perspective, here are the staff numbers for recent First Ladies:
…Hillary only had three; Jackie Kennedy one; Laura Bush one; and prior to Mamie Eisenhower social help came from the President’s own pocket.
But Michelle is married to the Magic Negro. She is the Negro American Princess.
[Our American readers will get the reference to Jewish American Princesses, also known as a JAPs. Personally, I enjoy ethnic jokes, including the usual stereotypes about the Irish. Ethnic jokes provide identity, which is something the prune-lipped politically correct will never understand. Much like Islam, the p.c. world cannot laugh at itself. Their problem.]
Even more than being a NAP, Michelle is a product of the Cook County political machine. Her whine about being a second-class citizen would be a joke were it not (a) such a big fat lie, and (b) so damaging to our social fabric.
As a product of crony politics, Michelle is adept at milking the public teat. Why wouldn’t she have twenty-two bureaucratic assistants? You can take the girl out of Cook County, but you can’t take machine politics out of someone who was raised on them.
Here are a few other interesting facts about Michelle:
- Along with Joe Biden’s wife, she’s listed as part of the Obama administration. Hillary must be seething at that one. Can’t say I’d blame her for that.
- it appears Michelle was disciplined, disbarred, or somehow put on “court-ordered inactive status” per the record. Maybe an attorney could hazard a guess for us as to why the court would have ordered her reduction to “inactive status”?[ NOTE: an attorney did indeed tell us why. She had bigger fish to fry as she turned to community organization work. Thus I have de-linked the image that was here originally because her withdrawal was voluntary and the image is misleading to us ordinary laymen]
- it was after
being bootedvoluntarily leaving the law firm that our Negro American Princess found her true calling in community relations work. She was hired as the Vice President for External Affairs for the University of Chicago Hospital. Could this job have come open because her husband was then the chair of the Illinois Senate’s powerful Health and Human Services Committee? Nah. Pure coincidence.
- And when Barry was elected the new Senator from Illinois, did that have anything to do with the doubling of her salary (from $121,00 to $316,000) for the same job? What do you think? And she was obviously an irreplaceable employee, because when she left the hospital found it didn’t need to fill that position. It was eliminated. Quelle surprise!
- Michelle and David Axelrod, another Obama FOO, started something called the Urban Health Initiative. Purportedly this was designed to steer poor patients to better alternatives than the Emergency Room at the University of Chicago Hospital. What it really did was help the hospital turn a handsome profit while endangering the health of the poor. Just ask one of Michelle’s victims, Dontae Adams, who was turned away from U of C with a bandage and some morphine after his lip was severely ripped by a Rottweiler. He had Medicaid, but that wasn’t good enough. Mom and bleeding son rode the bus, reaching the next hospital at 5:00 a.m. where the doctors performed the necessary plastic surgery.
With these points in mind, let us now look at the First Lady’s Helpers’ List:
– – – – – – – – –
1. $172,2000 – Sher, Susan (CHIEF OF STAFF)
2. $140,000 – Frye, Jocelyn C. (DEPUTY ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND DIRECTOR OF POLICY AND PROJECTS FOR THE FIRST LADY)
3. $113,000 – Rogers, Desiree G. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND WHITE HOUSE SOCIAL SECRETARY)
4. $102,000 – Johnston, Camille Y. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS FOR THE FIRST LADY)
5. Winter, Melissa E. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE FIRST LADY)
6. $90,000 – Medina, David S. (DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE FIRST LADY)
7. $84,000 – Lelyveld, Catherine M. (DIRECTOR AND PRESS SECRETARY TO THE FIRST LADY)
8. $75,000 – Starkey, Frances M. (DIRECTOR OF SCHEDULING AND ADVANCE FOR THE FIRST LADY)
9. $70,000 – Sanders, Trooper (DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF POLICY AND PROJECTS FOR THE FIRST LADY)
10. $65,000 – Burnough, Erinn J. (DEPUTY DIRECTOR AND DEPUTY SOCIAL SECRETARY)
11. Reinstein, Joseph B. (DEPUTY DIRECTOR AND DEPUTY SOCIAL SECRETARY)
12. $62,000 – Goodman, Jennifer R. (DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF SCHEDULING AND EVENTS COORDINATOR FOR THE FIRST LADY)
13. $60,000 – Fitts, Alan O. (DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF ADVANCE AND TRIP DIRECTOR FOR THE FIRST LADY)
14. Lewis, Dana M. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT AND PERSONAL AIDE TO THE FIRST LADY)
15. $52,500 – Mustaphi, Semonti M. (ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR AND DEPUTY PRESS SECRETARY TO THE FIRST LADY)
16. $50,000 – Jarvis, Kristen E. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT FOR SCHEDULING AND TRAVELING AIDE TO THE FIRST LADY)
17. $45,000 – Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF CORRESPONDENCE FOR THE FIRST LADY)
18. Tubman, Samantha (DEPUTY ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR,SOCIAL OFFICE)
19. $40,000 – Boswell, Joseph J. (EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE FIRST LADY)
20. $36,000 – Armbruster, Sally M. (STAFF ASSISTANT TO THE SOCIAL SECRETARY)
21. Bookey, Natalie (STAFF ASSISTANT)
22. Jackson, Deilia A. (DEPUTY ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF CORRESPONDENCE FOR THE FIRST LADY)
I totaled this list of salaries and came up with $1,336.500.00 for an annual outlay (hope my calculator math is correct. If not, I’m sure someone will notice). Numbers 5, 11,14,18, 21, 22 don’t have a salary listed. I doubt it means they work for free; probably we’d find them salaried by the West Wing – i.e., Himself’s administration.
The money listed is only salaries. It does not include those lush federal benefits, ones that private companies cannot match except for top executives in the financial industry.
Note: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and “First Hairstylist” Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom traveled aboard Air Force One to Europe.
I sure wish she’d get a wardrobe consultant. Somehow, those strange argyle sweaters and the belts that she wraps around her outfits don’t quite pull things together. But what do I know? Good Will is my favorite haute couture.
I wandered around for this story. Here are some of the blogs I visited, just in case you don’t feel like going back and chasing them down in the post:
I thank all of them for their detective work.