As most of you already know, the MSM reported today that the Florida authorities have given a clean bill of health to Rifqa Bary’s parents and her family’s mosque back in Ohio. No threat of violence there; no problem — so what’s all the fuss about?
But the Center for Security has analyzed the report, and it isn’t what it’s cracked up to be. Below are some excerpts from the CSP report:
John D. Guandolo: Response to FDLE Investigative Report on Rifqa Bary Matter
Upon my review of the report filed by the FDLE regarding the Rifqa Bary Matter in Florida, I offer my professional opinion.
1. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) Investigative Summary OR-73-1741 encapsulates the investigation into allegations made by Fathima Rifqa Bary (hereafter referred to as “Rifqa Bary”) that she is or may be in physical danger from her father, Mohamed Bary, or others. Point 4 on page 2 of the report states Rifqa Bary believes her life to be in danger from an “honor killing” by her family or others, which she states is in accordance with Islamic Law. The report finds: “Ms. Bary’s concern that she may be killed because of her conversion from Islam to Christianity remains a subjective and speculative concern…” and concludes there is no conspiracy to commit violence against her. The investigators in this matter offer this opinion void of any knowable facts. In fact, a due diligence review would reveal the existence of authoritative Islamic Law texts officially translated into English. This review would further reveal Islamic Law — which is real law — has requirements and rules as to how to deal with those who leave Islam [eg The Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law, “Umdat al-Salik” also known as “Reliance of the Traveller” — publicly available]. If it can be shown (1) there is a requirement in Islamic Law for killing Ms. Bary as a publicly declared apostate from Islam, (2) that her parents adhere to Islamic Law, and (3) that she did, in fact, leave Islam and convert to Christianity, then the FDLE has a professional responsibility to include these facts in this report, and investigate this matter fully. There is nothing subjective about this — these are all ascertainable facts. I would hope the Florida State’s Attorney’s Office has done their due diligence on this matter and is aware of this
2. Mr. Bary’s comments to the Investigators claiming there is “absolutely not” any concept of Honor Killings under Islamic Law can also be comparatively and factually reviewed against Islamic Law. There are, in fact, rules and requirements as to how apostates should be handled within the context of Islamic Law, and these facts must be reviewed by FDLE if a professional and factual report is to be completed.
3. It was noted that the Executive Director of the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) -Columbus (Ohio) and the Staff Attorney for CAIR were present during the interview of Mr. Bary by FDLE Investigators. Absent from the FDLE report was any mention that CAIR is a known Muslim Brotherhood entity and an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation (HLF) trial — the largest terrorism financing trial in U.S. history — revealing HLF as a Hamas/Muslim Brotherhood front in the United States. All defendants in this case were found guilty in November 2008 and are serving long prison terms. These facts about CAIR were testified to at trial, and accepted as legally true. They are irrefutable — the documents demonstrating these facts were stipulated to by the defense.
– – – – – – – – –
4. This is a statement of facts regarding this matter:
- There are requirements in Islamic Law regarding someone who deserts Islam
- The Muslim Brotherhood’s objective is the implementation of Islamic Law in the United States
- Rifqa Bary has left Islam and become a Christian
- Rifqa Bary has made statements to FDLE officials and others that her parents have threatened to kill her because she has left Islam
- The Bary’s appear to be adherent to Islamic Law
- The Bary’s appear at an interview with two Muslim Brotherhood representatives doing business as CAIR, a group known to be hostile towards the United States which is also an unindicted co-conspirator in the largest terrorism financing trial in U.S. history
- The Muslim Brotherhood supports the killing of Muslims who publicly leave Islam
5. It is my professional opinion that sufficient Probable Cause exists to believe that Ms Bary’s concerns for her personal safety are based in a realistic and factual understanding of her situation, and, therefore, a further criminal investigation is warranted.
If you are a blogger, or post at forums, please spread the word about this case.
The Muslim Brotherhood and its useful idiots on the Left are close to achieving a major propaganda success with this probe, and only massive negative publicity will have a chance of turning it around — and possibly saving Rifqa Bary’s life.