Stop worrying about Italy start worrying about the E.U.
What you read below are just a few snippets I clipped out of proposals for new regulations from the supreme soviet in Brussels. These proposals are to combat the rampant xenophobia and racism that is such an integral part of the white man’s makeup.
Read them and cry, because if they become law we are screwed. The devil is in the small print. I think the buzz word to describe the paragraph below would be “proactive”.
Put in plain language, it means that “we decide what is racist and xenophobic and if we don’t like what you have to say we will prosecute you.”
Look out Vlaams Belang and the BNP, the end is nigh.
(8) It should be ensured that investigations and prosecutions of offences involving racism and xenophobia are not dependent on reports or accusation made by victims, who are often particularly vulnerable and reluctant to initiate legal proceedings.
If you can disentangle the legal jargon in the following (Article 10) it means “if you are a European Blogger and post on an American server we can still get you”:
– – – – – – – – –
1. Each Member State shall take the necessary measures to establish its jurisdiction with regard to the conduct referred to in Articles 1 and 2 where the conduct has been committed:
(a) in whole or in part within its territory; or
(b) by one of its nationals; or
(c) for the benefit of a legal person that has its head office in the territory of that Member State.
2. When establishing jurisdiction in accordance with paragraph 1(a), each Member State shall take the necessary measures to ensure that its jurisdiction extends to cases where the conduct is committed through an information system and:
(a) the offender commits the conduct when physically present in its territory, whether or not the conduct involves material hosted on an information system in its territory;
(b) the conduct involves material hosted on an information system in its territory, whether or not the offender commits the conduct when physically present in its territory.
4. A Member State may decide not to apply, or to apply only in specific cases or circumstances, the jurisdiction rule set out in paragraphs 1(b) and (c).
This, by the way, is the most disgusting part of the proposals.
These sanctions are nothing more than Draconian. They not only turn you into a non-person but they punish your family as well.
I presume (that a judicial winding-up order) is nothing more than a posh name for forced bankruptcy to pay for the inflated compensation to the dress- wearing camel herder you decided I had insulted.
Sanctions for legal persons
1. Each Member State shall take the necessary measures to ensure that a legal person held liable pursuant to Article 5(1) is punishable by effective, proportionate and dissuasive sanctions, which shall include criminal or non-criminal fines and may include other sanctions, such as:
(a) exclusion from entitlement to public benefits or aid;
(b) temporary or permanent disqualification from the practice of commercial activities;
(c) placing under judicial supervision;
(d) a judicial winding-up order.
2. Member States shall take the necessary measures to ensure that a legal person held liable pursuant to Article 5(2) is punishable by effective, proportionate and dissuasive sanctions or measures.
As I was reading these amazing legal provisions that Yorkshire Miner sent — these utopian “protections” for non-ethnic Europeans — I thought of China’s draconian internet rules. It made me wonder: will Google have a new customer in the form of the Soviet EU? It certainly has done a good job in killing free speech for China. I’m sure it would have no qualms about stuffing the gag in Europe’s mouth either.
Maybe it’s time to buy Google stock…again… –Dymphna