Michael Copeland’s latest compilation affirms the inherently warlike nature of Islamic ideology.
Islam: A Permanent War Institution
by Michael Copeland
Here are some statements about Islam by Islamic spokesmen:
- “…it’s an eternal endless war.” — Sheikh Dr. M. Rateb Al-Nabuls
- “Jihad fighters everywhere! …Come closer to Allah through the blood of infidels, do not relent in spilling [their blood].” — Sa’ud Bin Hamoud Al-Utaybi, Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (quoted by mortimer, comment May 21, 2018 at 4:00 pm
- “Islam is not Christianity …Islam is the religion of agitation, revolution, blood, liberation and martyrdom.” — Shaikh Morteza Mathari
- “Those who are against killing have no place in Islam. If the survival of the Faith requires the shedding of blood, we are there to perform our duty.” —
- Ayatollah Sadegh Khalkhali, IRI Judge
- “Islam is a religion of blood for the infidels.” — Ayatollah Khomeini
- “…always … war and conflict.” — al Baghdadi
- “…warfare … is the highest expression of fidelity.” — Hassan al Banna
- “Battle, animosity, and hatred.” — Osama bin Laden
- “Jihad is a permanent war institution.” — Al Azhar
- “…jihad will remain as long there is Islam.” — Sheikh Saleh Al-Fawzan
- “We are at war and I am a soldier.” — London 7/7 killer
- “The kafir is the enemy.” — Saudi government ruling
- “We shall conquer their countries, whether you like it or not.” — Muhammad Ayed, Al Aqsa Mosque
- “…their right and duty to make war.” — Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja, ambassador to Great Britain 1786
- “…those who study Islamic Holy War will understand why Islam wants to conquer the whole world.” — Ayatollah Khomeini
- “Britain has always been Dar al Harb [Realm of War].” — Anjem Choudary
- “Nothing … is mentioned more than …fighting in the Koran.” — Anjem Choudary
- “Islam isn’t in the world to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant.” — Omar M. Ahmad, founder of CAIR
- Muslims in the past conquered, invaded, and took over countries — Sheikh Huwayni (Translating Jihad, 11 June 2011)
- “To the rulers of the West, this is the religion of Allah. Either you pay the jizya poll tax, or else you will bring the sword to your necks.” — Sheikh Nader Tamimi
- “…then we fight them, and we abduct their women, and destroy their churches — This is Islam!… Come on! Learn what Islam is!” — Grand Ayatollah Ahmad Al Baghdadi to interviewer on Iraq television.
Non-Muslim statesmen and writers who inform themselves about Islam come to the same conclusion:
- “…undistinguishing and exterminating war… against all the rest of mankind.” — John Quincy Adams, sixth president of the United States
- “…a state of permanent hostility.” — Karl Marx
- “…militant and proselytizing …raising fearless warriors.” — Winston Churchill
- “…the enemies of civilization.” — Theodore Roosevelt
- “an imperialist ideology of terrorism and genocide masquerading as a religion, in fact, as the only true religion.” — Sita Ram Goel, 25 March 1993
Is there any difficulty in grasping the message here? It is about as clear as it can be. Yet will you hear any Western European politician, apart from Geert Wilders, saying anything remotely comparable? No.
George W. Bush, not known for his general knowledge, was successfully duped by the Muslim Brotherhood front group CAIR, the Council on American-Islamic Relations. Invited by them to the mosque, he dutifully read to the camera their false narrative, “Islam is peace”. Most Western leaders subsequently parroted his words, complete with hushed reverential tones, and the Western media eagerly spread the nice comforting misinformation. That deception has run and run.
Come on! Learn what Islam is!
The rebuke of Grand Ayatollah Ahmad Al Baghdadi to his interviewer in Iraq needs to be addressed to Western leaders: “Come on! Learn what Islam is!” So many of them have failed to do just that. This seems to be because they, like George W. Bush, have been duped. Without adequate verification they have taken advice from Muslim spokesmen, like the serial liar Tariq Ramadan, advisor to the UK government, without knowing that Islam authorises deception in its cause. This deception has the Arabic name taqiyya. That lack of knowledge amounts to negligence.
By propagating the false narrative “Islam is Peace” without confirming it for themselves, and by welcoming endless Muslim migration, Western politicians are leading their nations into conflict, Islam’s Permanent War Institution.
In Eastern Europe some leaders have a secure grasp of how menacing Islam is to their nations. Former President of the Czech Republic Milos Zeman is well informed:
“Of course, I can see that Muslims can convert. But on the other hand, conversion means death penalty for those who do. I mean this is no religion of love and definitely no religion of tolerance, it’s a religion of hate.”
Hear Czech politician Jiri Kobza, of the Party of Freedom and Democracy, speaking in 2019:
“Islam is not a religion of peace, if it calls for the killing of infidels. I and my party call for completely forbidding Islam on Czech soil.”
Islam does, indeed, call for the killing of non-Muslims. None other than the Grand Mufti of Egypt, Ali Gomaa, made this clear:
“Muslims must kill kafirs wherever they are unless they convert.”
He did not invent this: it is what is commanded in Koran 2:191, and is part of Islamic law: “Kill them wherever you find them”.
Jiri Kobza’s assessment needs to be heeded.
Reference: Koran at a Glance
For previous essays by Michael Copeland, see the Michael Copeland Archives.