This was the report from Fox News yesterday:
Hungary: Anti-Govt Protesters Confront Police at Parliament
BUDAPEST, Hungary — A few thousand anti-government protesters confronted police Thursday night outside Hungary’s Parliament, temporarily retreating when officers used pepper spray and tear gas to drive them back.
After marching through parts of downtown Budapest, some of the protesters returned to Kossuth Square and despite calls for the rally to remain peaceful, threw bottles and smoke bombs at officers in riot gear guarding the neo-Gothic national legislature. Police said two officers were injured.
Our Hungarian correspondent CrossWare sends the following report to give you a fuller picture of what is happening in Hungary — how outside forces are arranging for domestic disturbances in an attempt to destabilize the Orbán government.
A Soros Rent-a-Riot Comes to Budapest
As the UN rushed to vote on accepting economic or all kinds of migration as “human right”, and the EU parliament voted (again — going against its own rules) to give an automatic visa to any migrant who just asks for it, another front opened against the nationalist forces who would like to preserve their way of life and keep their culture: The Globalists launched yet another salvo against Hungary, because Viktor Orbán is the unofficial head of their nationalistic opposition in the coming EU elections.
As usual they do not attack openly, but hire George Soros’ “Rent-a-Riot” service and use the small number of opposition parties: liberals, socialists (crypto-communists) and national socialists — the Jobbik party, who have now thrown away any pretense of opposing globalism and openly joined with the rest of the lefties. Also some anarchists and Antifa joined their crowd, including some so-called “teachers” (they are really agitators) from the recently kicked-out Central European University (CEU) and some foreign NGO representatives.
Altogether there were about 2,000 people, in a city of 1.7 million and a country of 10 million.
They met in the Kossuth Square, which is in front of the Hungarian Parliament building. They tried to burn down the country’s Christmas tree, and they partly succeeded with some of the presents, which were for poor and disadvantaged kids: sleds and such. The rioters burned those down, then started throwing smoke bombs at the tree and the police cordon.
In the meantime they screamed slogans such as these:
- “Until there’s blood, this is just a joke. We must attack!”
- “We must kill all pensioners. They are good for nothing!”
- “Someone should shoot a police officer and then let them shoot back. Then it will begin…”
- “It really bothers me, that Christmas tree. It would look much better burning.”
- “Let’s steal the tank from the House of Terror! Long live the proletariat!”
- “I hope Orbán drowns in his mother’s blood.”
- “We should shoot the police with a water-gun loaded with gasoline”
- “Light up everything, burn it all! Enter, now! Forward! With torches, forward! Burn up everything!”
- “Burn the tree!”
- “We need gasoline!”
- “Someone should light up a scarf and burn that f***ing tree!”
- “The tree must burn.”
- “Everybody get a brick (or rock) to everyone and do something!”
- “Throw burning wood onto the police, quickly!”
- “Time for violence!”
- “Blood must flow!”
- “Give them Molotov cocktails!”
- “Go in! Grind them down!”
- “Kill every Fidesz member, then let’s pee on their tombs!”
- “F***ing throw Molotovs [cocktails] on them!”
- “You must lynch them!”
- “Burn the Parliament!”
- “Offer them Molotov cocktails, those f***ing Zsidesz!” [wordplay: Zsidesz = “Jew Fidesz”, because of Fidesz’ support for Israel]
- “Burn Orbán!”
- “Use sifted fireworks, do not use a spatula.” (B. Viktor)
- “Does anyone have a hand grenade?”
- “Death to Orbán!”
- “Throw some cigarette butts onto the police.”
- “Attack, let’s go inside, people!”
- “Throw a [Molotov] cocktail, this is nothing!”
- “Beat the head of that cop to a pulp. He has not been protecting the people for a long time. Dirty worms.”
- “We must throw a brick!”
(Sources: ATV, Index, Mérce live broadcasts)
Nice, isn’t it?
Before someone asks why the Hungarian government allowed a small group (1,500-2,000) people and a much smaller hard-core to do what they felt like…
Well, some of the vandals were arrested, but I doubt they will receive any serious sentences — at the maximum, misdemeanor charges. The Hungarian government still is skittish — their judicial branch is loaded with activist liberal and communist judges (just like in the USA), so they are nervous when it comes to handing out a couple of well-deserved slaps in the face to the rioting liberals.
Why? Because if any Fidesz politician just sneezes or looks at the wrong way at one liberal, the next day the Guardian, New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC bringing on their front page: “THE FASCIST ORBAN DICTATORSHIP WANTS TO KILL PEACE-LOVING DEMOCRATS”
Presently the liberal, left-wing MSM publications in Hungary, including Internet portals and television channels, outweigh the nationalist right-wing media by 70% to 30%. If we include their Western allies — Uncle George Soros’ NGOs and all of the above-mentioned MSM fake news media — that percentage is 98% to 2%.
It is also very clear that the NGOs are trying the same recipe they successfully cooked up in the Ukraine and Macedonia, the Arab Spring countries (with the generous help of the CIA and US State Department). They try to provoke the police and the citizens, hoping someone will hit back, and then they can artificially generate outrage. So far they have not succeeded, but I can tell you: the majority of the population now have an itchy trigger finger when they see these animals.
What was the reason for all this?
As you know, the liberals are desperately trying to find anything that they can hold against Fidesz and Viktor Orbán. It seems they were finally able to find a rubber bone. I also have to tell you that Fidesz and Hungarian government communication dropped the ball on this one.
The Hungarian Employers’ Association asked the government — due the fact the economy is experiencing a shortage of workers, while nicely humming along; growth was 5% in this year — to remove an older regulation which limited how much overtime an employee can work in a year (200 and something hours was the limit) and increase it to a larger number. The EU regulation allows 417 hours a year, and the new Hungarian regulation now allows 400 hours per year, still below the EU limit. Of course the law specified that the employer needs to ask the employee’s consent each and every time, and all overtime must be paid out at the end of each month. However the government “forgot” (screwed up) to release these details.
The Bolshevik propaganda machine (possibly the only successful product of socialism) leapt at the chance. They started a propaganda campaign, cleverly naming the new law: “slave worker-law” and telling the people the new law makes overtime MANDATORY, with a 12-16 hour workday, “it will be 6-day work week”, where income will not paid out until three years later, and even then, maybe some free days given by the workers, etc… They spread these rumors through all of their Hungarian media, newspapers, television outlets and online.
The Fidesz-government response froze completely. Not until days later did one stammering bureaucrat try to explain the truth, but that just increased confusion. Finally, of course, all the details came out, but the damage was done, and by that time the Left had successfully engineered the riots. Because they could not mobilize larger crowds, they try direct provocations, hoping for a nervous government reaction. In the meantime the Fidesz-led Hungarian government plays possum, which frustrates their supporters, so this will be damaging both ways.
Of course in the meantime the MSM already envisions a full-on population revolt against Orbán, but nothing could be further from the truth. The people are busy with shopping and getting ready for Christmas. The Hungarian Christmas is a bit different from the American/Canadian versions. Its like Thanksgiving and Christmas together. The Hungarian Christmas is strictly family-oriented (just like Thanksgiving in the USA) ,and nobody would take to the streets at that time of year. This shows the incompetence of the Hungarian Left: they picked the coldest month just before a major holiday. They are truly morons; thank God George Soros has no better material to pick from here…
Articles on the topic with pictures and videos:
- They are going to Europe… Rioters broadcast from the events in the Kossuth square
- Foreign Soros mercenaries were among the rioters attacking police
- Opposition cultural level: one of the rioter peed in front of the police
- The opposition mob hopes there will be blood on the streets
- This is when a bunch of liberal idiots form a horde
- They raided and gleaned, five police injured
- Let blood flow! Beat that policeman’s head to a pulp! — This is how the opposition mob rampantly rioted