Hat tip: Vlad Tepes.
Reminds me of the fake tourist guide to Molvania, where modern dentistry is unknown.
Maybe that’s why they are headed to the EU, free dental , and dentures, eye wear, and medical, some need knee and hip replacements too.
Indeed. Remember the criminally negligent Syrian, who had been living in Turkey for three years, was a people-trafficker, and who needed some $13,000 worth of dental treatment? He decided to take his family to the Greek islands as bogus refugees in order to gain access to Europe’s dental care paid by Europe’s taxpayers. His idea of a crossing was not to bother with life-jackets (easily available in their thousands) and to drive the boat at top speed in a rough sea (he was not a sailor). The boat capsized. A number of his paying passengers drowned. His own three-year-0ld drowned. This child was the poster child, the drowned toddler on the beach, the image which was so exploited to manipulate the public. Thus are Europeans duped.
The father has been charged in Turkey with criminal negligence, but, surprise surprise, he has gone back to Syria, and is out of reach.
That is HILLARIOUS!
I found this list in somewhere in a comment section of another site. I might be not new for others but I really liked it:
1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor. – You may be a Muslim
2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can’t afford shoes. – You may be a Muslim
3. You have more wives than teeth. – You may be a Muslim
4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon unclean. – You may be a Muslim
5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide. – You may be a Muslim
6. You can’t think of anyone you haven’t declared Jihad against. – You may be a Muslim
7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing. – You may be a Muslim
8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs. – You may be a Muslim
9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four. – You may be a Muslim
10. Your cousin is president of the United States. – You may be a Muslim
Ha ha, killer material man, love it.
Jeff Foxworthy on Muslims.
He looks ready for adoption!
He’s thinking of all that lovely silver the first world Tooth Fairy will give him when his milk teeth fall out.
Crossware, that was hilarious! I thank you very much. Starts my day with a smile or a smirk.
It reminds me of the (current, but for not much longer) president of France, François Hollande. He calls the poor people of France “Les sans-dents” (toothless). This refers to many people who are unable to pay expensive dentistry charges and must suffer gaps in their gums therefore. It’s “C’est la Vie” for those unfortunately afflicted and by those who understand, but their president just mocks them – he’s all right Jacques ..
Comments are closed.