Tennessee AMAC (American Muslim Advisory Council) spokesman Paul “Iesa” Galloway was quick to respond to the jihad murder in Chattanooga. And, the Islamist-apologist Tennessean newspaper was quick to abet Galloway’s public relations campaign:
“Paul Galloway, of the American Muslim Advisory Council, gave a statement on behalf of the leaders and condemned the attack as an effort to incite terror and divide the country along faith lines.”
“‘The Tennessee Muslim community unequivocally condemns today’s heinous and unjustified attack in Chattanooga, in which four U.S. Marines were murdered and at least three people, including one Chattanooga police officer, were injured’“
Two days later, the newspaper featured AMAC Board member and documented Jew hater Drost Kokoye leading a protest against the violence in Chattanooga and….Charleston.
Dylann Roof committed a reprehensible racist hate crime. No sanctioned systemic ideology fueling his plan.
Mohammed Youssef Abdulazeez committed reprehensible jihad murders justified by sacred Islamic doctrine.
Tennessee’s other military recruiting center jihadi murderer, Abdulhakim Muhammed (formerly Carlos Bledsoe), said it best:
“This [his murder of Pvt. Andrew Long] was a jihadi attack on infidel forces …”
AMAC’s Galloway says Abdulazeez’s jihadi murder wasn’t justified. Drost says it was no different than a racist hate crime.
The Quran, Galloway and Drost’s holy book and doctrine says otherwise:
Quran (5:33) — “The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement”
Quran (9:111) — “Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Quran: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme.”
“The Prophet said, ‘War is deceit.’” (Hadith).
Do we believe the Quran or Islamist political operatives like Galloway and Drost who are religiously sanctioned to deceive?
If Bill Gibbons, Bill Killian and Bill Haslam hadn’t elevated Tennessee’s Muslims to a super protected class could the Chattanooga jihad murder have been averted?
Bill Gibbons — Despite the 2009 jihad murder by the Memphis native Carlos Bledsoe, Tennessee’s Commissioner of Safety and Homeland Security Bill Gibbons (also from Memphis), took an early lead in obscuring any objective examination of who and what the jihad threat might be in Tennessee:
- 2011 — Bill Gibbons assigned James Cotter to help organize the American Muslim Advisory Council (AMAC) whose founding members openly praise Muslim Brotherhood organizations that “help American Muslims stay true to their religious values while being uniquely American.”
- In 2009 James Cotter was a TNDHS Regional Advisor who said with regard to foreign threats, “anything that they do over there can happen here and will.” [almost like a prediction of Chattanooga.] Not long after helping AMAC organize, Cotter was promoted to the state’s Office of Homeland Security Training Advisor.
- 2011 — AMAC posted these pictures from when they were invited by TNDHS to start training Tennessee safety and homeland security personnel.
- November 2011, Gibbons sent a congratulatory letter to AMAC dated months before his denial of his agency’s involvement with them.
- In early 2012 when asked, Gibbons denied ever having been involved with AMAC — right before his 2011 letter appeared.
- September 2012 — Nashville Somali refugee worker said “she was ready to die for Allah. Further, Abdullahi said that her life starts after death and that she should pick up a gun and ‘shoot all these people,’ referring to her co-workers.”
Bill Killian — In June 2013 Tennessee U.S. Attorney Bill Killian spoke at an AMAC event. He said he would use federal civil rights laws to stop legally permissible hate speech directed at Muslims. The next day Killian disclosed how he planned to promote politically correct speech while suppressing First Amendment rights:
“Hateful statements directed at another will be used as evidence in a hate crime,… Our district has a 96 percent conviction rate… and we’ve never had a conviction overturned for violation of First Amendment.”
- December 2014 — a claimed ISIS-related group threatened to blow up the Memphis-Arkansas bridge.
- January 2015 — Cyber Caliphate hacks into “secure” Stewart County, TN server.
- May, 2015 — Nashville Douglas Corner Cafe cyber-hacked with “I am Muslim and I love jihad”
- July 16, 2015 — Jihad murders at two military reserve centers in Chattanooga.
Bill Killian has been assigned the lead position in investigating the Chattanooga jihad murders. Bill Killian has made his Islamist apologist bias public and has a conflict of interest and should recuse himself.
Bill Haslam — the governor of Oklahoma, Mary Fallon, DID NOT HESITATE to immediately issue an executive order enabling National Guardsmen to be armed at military facilities. Governors in several other states followed her lead.
With his typical lack of urgency, the best Bill Haslam could do was delay action. First he’s having an inquiry made and then he’ll see about how the state can expedite members of the military getting a state gun carry permit.
Is the Governor aware that the Brentwood mosque where jihadi murderer Abdulazeez prayed while he was working in Franklin, is located right next door to a Marine recruitment center?
What’s the likelihood that any or all of the Three Bills, can put their political correctness and Muslim apologist bias aside to remember that they have a duty to protect all of us, not just Muslim sensitivities?