According to the latest Gallup poll, 60% of Americans distrust the mainstream media. There was no word on what’s wrong with the other 40%.
In other news, during his appearance at the UN in New York, President Barack Hussein Obama spoke out strongly against “those who slander the prophet of Islam”.
To see the headlines and the articles, open the full news post.
Notice to tipsters: Please don’t submit extensive excerpts from articles that have been posted behind a subscription firewall, or are otherwise under copyright protection.
Commenters are advised to leave their comments at this post (rather than with the news articles) so that they are more easily accessible.
Caveat: Articles in the news feed are posted “as is”. Gates of Vienna cannot vouch for the authenticity or accuracy of the contents of any individual item posted here. We check each entry to make sure it is relatively interesting, not patently offensive, and at least superficially plausible. The link to the original is included with each item’s title. Further research and verification are left to the reader.