The ghastly “grooming and pimping” stories coming out of the U.K. would be considered routine by now, if it were at all possible to look upon such barbarous crimes as routine. Almost every day another media report comes in about a new series of charges, or a trial, or a conviction.
The perpetrators are without exception Muslims, as far as I know. Although the media don’t generally specify their religion, British newspapers — unlike their counterparts in other European countries — always name the accused, unless they are minors. This particular case has a Mohammed Coefficient of 37.5%, so no one can be in any doubt that the Religion of Peace is involved.
To add an extra piece of linguistic interest, one of the men charged has two-thirds of the name (Abdul Rauf) of the man behind the Ground Zero Mosque.
According to the BBC:
Rochdale Child ‘Prostitution Ring’ Charges
Eight men have been remanded in custody over allegations of grooming and committing sexual activity with teenage girls in Rochdale, Greater Manchester.
The charges against them include rape, paying for sexual services of a child, trafficking a child and controlling child prostitution.
Those charged are among 26 arrested in relation to the sexual exploitation of teenage girls since 2008.
The charges are based on allegations by four teenage girls from Rochdale.
All eight appeared before Rochdale Magistrates’ Court earlier and will appear at Bolton Crown Court on 22 June.
The charged men are [emphasis added]:
- Abdul Rauf, 42, of Darley Road, Rochdale, charged with conspiracy to commit sexual activity with girls under 16, sexual activity and paying for the sexual services of a child and trafficking a child within the UK
- Mohammed Ikhlaq, 41 of Cloverhall Crescent, Rochdale, charged with conspiracy to commit sexual activity with girls under 16
- Adil Khan, 41, of Oswald Street, Rochdale, charged with conspiracy to commit sexual activity with girls under 16, two offences of sexual activity, and trafficking a child within the UK
- Liaquat Shah, 41, of Kensington Street, Rochdale, charged with conspiracy to commit sexual activity with girls under 16 and two counts of rape
- Mohammed Sajid, 34, of Jepheys Street, Rochdale, charged with conspiracy to commit sexual activity with a girl under 16, three offences of sexual activity and attempting to pay for the sexual services of a child
- Qamar Shahzad, 29, of Tweedale Street, Freehold, Rochdale, charged with conspiracy to commit sexual activity with girls under 16 and rape
- Mohammed Amin, 44, of Falinge Road, Falinge, Rochdale, charged with conspiracy to commit sexual activity with girls under 16, sexual assault and sexual activity
- Abdul Aziz, 40, of Armstrong Hurst Close, Rochdale, charged with conspiracy to commit sexual activity with girls under 16, trafficking girls, rape and controlling child prostitution
Wanted by police
Meanwhile, three men aged between 34 and 43 answered bail on Tuesday and were re-bailed to later dates.
A further five men are due to answer bail on 21 June 2011.
Five other men have been released without charge while three more are not on bail.
Police said one man had been handed over to the UK Border Agency.
Hamid Safi, 21, of Kensington Street, Rochdale, failed to answer bail and is now wanted by police.
The inquiry was carried out by Greater Manchester Police’s Public Protection Division and its Major Incident Team working with Rochdale division officers.
For a complete listing of previous enrichment news, see The Cultural Enrichment Archives.
Hat tip: Seneca III.
It was’nt that long ago that in many western countries that rape of a minor was a capital offence punishable by death! just to walk out on bail is a joke.
“just to walk out on bail is a joke.”
Britain, in some respects, is a lawless bandit country and the state is an accomplice to this.
I assume this report was taken from the BBC website – I listened to BBC radio 5 live yesterday and their report of the proceedings failed to name the perpetrators.
The religion of peace, tolerance and human dignity humiliates and rapes again.
Our PC-MC thinking about Islam in context of justifiable equality with other religions must stop.
WE in the West CAN NOT WIN this battle of ideologies until we accurately accept the truth of the despotic ideologies as the norm which Islam teaches it’s adherents.
From our Western/Biblical mind-set, we may wish to think of these terrible actions as “radicalization” or “contrary to” the religious norm of Islam, but in reality these actions are the religious norm for Islam.
From the Muslim mind-set, the so-called “moderate Muslims” we like are the true Islamic Radicals, and when push-comes-to-shove the passive moderates always subjugate in support of the aggressive so-called radicals. Maybe not in public speak, but definitely in action (as in lack of action against the radicals.)
Point is… as long as we let these perps walk out on bail, they have little to no reason not to return to their crimes.
They don’t respect British Law, British Sovreignty, or British Ideologies. They just don’t care. This kind of pathology always leads to a quick return of those criminals to their preferred crimes.
These are very dangerous people to be letting back into society once they are caught.
What is it with the name “Rochdale” that breeds lawless cesspools? There is a Rochdale in Queens,NY which is also a pit.
Pingback: The Cultural Enrichment Archives | Gates of Vienna