As noted here recently, Pakistani irredentism manifests itself in a claim to the province of Kashmir. Other territorial hot spots for Islam are in southern Thailand, the Philippines, Indian Punjab, northern Nigeria, Kosovo, Chechnya, Dagestan, and, of course, the Palestinian territories.
And then there’s Al Andalus, formerly known to most of the world as “Spain.”
As Dymphna has written, “any geography that once belonged to Islam always belongs to Islam and it is the duty of every Muslim to reclaim its property.” This doctrine means that Muslim cemeteries anywhere in the world are part of the Ummah, and subject to Islamic agitation.
And what about the areas that are not yet Muslim? It doesn’t take a Muslim majority to turn a province into a hotbed of religious strife and jihad. Recent examples can be found in Rotterdam, Birmingham, Toronto, Malmö, and Hamtramck. When the Muslim population in a region reaches a certain critical point, the agitation begins: You must respect Islam! No more pig imagery! Women must cover themselves! Muslim holidays must be observed!
Take a look at these Muslim population statistics. It’s no surprise that Somalia, Iran, Afghanistan, and Turkey are almost entirely Muslim. Saudi Arabia clocks in a 95.7% – what are the other 4.3%, for goodness’ sake? Filipino maids? Christians in the catacombs under Riyadh?
But look at the countries that lie on the outermost marches of Islam’s “bloody borders”:
It’s easy to see why Nigeria has a problem: it’s half Muslim already. And India, at 12%, has a mighty struggle ahead. But the other trouble spots have a much smaller percentage, yet they – especially Europe – are the ones that cave in more easily to Muslim pressure.
The one exception is China. Now why do you think that might be?
The signposts to dhimmitude are all prominent all around us. Neon lights are flashing and horns are blaring to draw our attention. The arrows point in one direction only.
We ignore them at our peril.
Cross-posted at Infidel Bloggers Alliance.